Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW YAYAT

I hoped this will be the most fastsenating couple yet !! .. yah3 !! .. i will try my best to gave you the best <3 ..
i can to you HANIS FARIESHA <3 <3 .. i promise .. i will protect you with my soal .. i will stay with you till the end of time .. or im dead perish .. so this is .. HANIS FAIESHA .. my future bride !! .. yah3 !!! .. insyallah .. kalau .. sempat idup selame tu ^^ .. and i will try my best !! .. x digoda oleh mana 2x CHIKARO expired or updated .. hak3 !!! :p and kalau saye ade wat salah silap .. atau perkara 2x yg menyakitkan awk .. or gosips 2x yg ade kaitan ngan kite berdue just ignore it k .. don't belive that SHIT !! .. just belive in ALLAH .. and hanya berdoa ..
agar hubungan kite akan berkekalan .. ya .. no kalau ade papew .. don't listsen to any BULLSHITS k sygs ~
and always remember .. that i <3 you forever and ever !! and if i ever hurt you .. im sory and if you ever deside not to forgave me .. than i guess i rether die than .. what i was trying to say here .. that I can't took the risk to let you suffer .. and i'll promise i will be a goOd boy k .<3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment